For those who have used acrylic nail kits but grown fed up with your artificial nails and wish to take them off for a change, there is a process to it. To ensure there isn’t any damage to your natural nails, one must undergo the correct method with professional nail kit for acrylic nails.
You possess an option of either setting it up done professionally in a nail salon or try an at-home solution, which is fairly simple to complete, but you’ll want sufficient time for it.
Shop around, and take a look at some of my other articles on this site about best nail product reviews:
- Which Is Better Acrylic Or Gel Nails?
- Best UV Nail Lamp To Buy In 2021 Reviews and Buying Guide
- Everything You Need To Know About Electric Nail Files & Drills
- The 9 Best UV/LED Nail Lamps: Reviews & Guide 2021
- 10 Best Acrylic Nail Starter Kits For Beginners
- 8 Best Gel Nail Polish Brands On Amazon to give your nails a Sassy Look
Also, you have to know that we now have various kinds of acrylic nail kits such as EMA, MMA, fiberglass etc. The process to get rid of many of these is the same except the time taken differs for each.
How to remove beginners acrylic nail kit
First, let’s check out the at-home process:
Don’t ever try clipping those old acrylic nails. It can be quite painful and may cause damage. The easiest way is to use acetone and cuticle oil.
Here’s how it works.
Acrylic Nail Kits removal process
Apply Vaseline on fingers and cuticles
Have a bowl of acetone to soak your hands in it for some time. It’ easier to use warm acetone than that at room temperature because it works faster about the nails. You can warm it by putting the acetone bowl in another bowl of warm water.
Do not ever heat the acetone inside a microwave or about the gas stove. Acetone is a highly inflammable chemical and can be very hazardous.
Cover the acetone bowl with a clean towel to avoid evaporation
Keep your fingers in acetone not less than 15 minutes if it is warm as well as for about 30 minutes if it’s at room temperature. Remember, the longer you keep it, the better since the acrylic nail kits will wear off easily and faster.
When the water becomes gummy, (which is the acrylic melting off), you are able to remove the remainder of it by wiping it off using the towel dipped in acetone.
Don’t try to get rid of the acrylic before it is ready to remove else it will start to harden again and you’ll have to undergo the entire process again. An alternative solution way of acrylic nail removal is as under:
- Soak a cotton ball totally in acetone (preferably use real cotton and not synthetic)
- Apply lot of Vaseline or lotion on all fingers to condition them
- Put one such cotton ball on each finger and wrap it around slightly tight with tin foil
- When the best acrylic powder begins melting, apply some pressure and check out removing the remaining acrylic and using a nail brush clean the acetone off.
- You can wash your hands thoroughly to get rid of the acetone.
- Remove the rest of the acrylic using a tissue or cotton wool ball.
So, that’s the at-home method for acrylic nail removal. Just ensure that you use acetone ingredients instead of non-acetone since the latter doesn’t assist in acrylic nail removal.
Also browse the instructions properly if utilizing a nail removal kit. Another way to quicken the process would be to clip from the extra artificial nail.
Since acetone can dehydrate your skin, apply plenty of Vaseline or lotion again to regain the moisture.
Salon or Home removal of best professional acrylic nail kit for beginners?
Mentioned above previously earlier, you can even go to the nail salon but check on the rates prior to deciding to do that. The fundamental method they use is similar to the main one used in your own home.
The key is to soak the fingers a great deal in acetone for best results when removing acrylic nail kits.
For more info visit us website: Bestbuyereviews.com